Health Brand seeks Manager to cover 2 days per week (Tuesday and Thursday). Initially Maternity Cover, with opportunity to extend contract and hours.
Initial cover during shop/reception hours, so must be willing to learn products and services, extending on to help with student enrolment, resource planning for year ahead and ensuring smooth delivery of projects.
This position will involve working closely with the clinic director, overseeing the day-to-day management of the clinic as well as being involved with business development and growth.
It may suit you if you:
- Have a solutions orientated mind set
- Can show initiative
- Are a good communicator
- Enjoy team dynamics
- Have solid grammar and editing skills
- Have a passion for health and personal development
- Are tech savvy with a strong foundation in computer skills
- Can show enthusiasm for working with the public and within a small dynamic team
Previous experience in practice management would be of benefit but is not essential. Full training will be provided.
Expected start date: Mid September 2019.
To apply: Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why this position is of interest to you.
Only applications accompanied by cover letter will be considered.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract